Our consulting can provide expertise to clients who require a particular type of knowledge or service for a specific period of time, thus providing an economy to the client. In other situations, companies implementing a major project may need additional experienced staff to assist with increased work during that period.
Additionally, we provide temporary staff. Our talented resources are temporarily employed by a company to augment the company's core set of employees while providing unique expertise. We are employed directly, not through a limited company which we own, or through any umbrella company.
Sometimes we are a partner or an employee of a consultancy, that is a company that provides consultants to clients on a larger scale or in multiple, though usually related, skill areas. This has advantages both to the client and to the consultant by:
- Providing a pool of talent that can be quickly mobilized as required
- Reassuring the client about the quality of the consultants supplied
- Giving the client access to the experience and methodologies of the whole consultancy rather than an individual
- Introducing the consultant to new experiences and techniques which may, eventually, permeate through the consultancy as a whole
- We give career advice and training to an individual or a team, and also assist in developing new strategies or solving particular problems.
We also provide strategy consultants and house independent consultants who act as interim executives with decision-making power under corporate policies or statutes and sometimes sit on specially constituted boards or committees.
For additional information, contact our offices